- Active Canon EF Lens Mount
- Capture up to 6K 6144 x 3456p50
- Live Streaming
- Remote Controlled ND Filters
- Raw Recording to External USB-C Disks
- Records Blackmagic Raw, Up to 25,600 ISO
- 7″ High-Brightness HDR Touchscreen LCD
- 12G-SDI, HDMI & 10G Ethernet Video I/O
- XLR & 3.5mm Audio Input, Built-In Mics
- Built-In DaVinci Resolve Color CorrectorBoost your studio recording with cinematic images using the Blackmagic Design Studio Camera 6K Pro. This latest model of the Studio Camera not only boasts a 6K sensor for greater resolution and full RGB color, it also features an active Canon EF mount—providing compatibility with a large array of affordable EF-mount cine-style and still lenses. The Studio Camera 6K Pro now offers live streaming while retaining the talkback, tally, color correction, and raw recording to USB disks of the original 6K version. Built-in, electronically controllable ND filters let you quickly adapt to changing light conditions and a host of both broadcast and consumer interfaces makes it a snap to connect the 6K Pro to your studio setup.
The larger 6K sensor combined with Blackmagic generation 5 color science gives you the same imaging technology used in digital film cameras, producing cinematic images for live production. When combined with the built-in DaVinci Resolve primary color corrector, you get much better images than simple broadcast cameras. The color corrector can even be controlled from the switcher. With 13 stops of dynamic range, the Studio 6K Pro camera has darker blacks and brighter whites, perfect for color correction. The sensor features a resolution of 6144 x 3456, which produces truly cinematic images with support for frame rates from 23.98 up to 60 fps.