- Zero-Latency Routing Switcher
- 40 x 12G-SDI Inputs,40 x 12G-SDI Outputs
- Supports Up to DCI 4K60 Video
- Combines SD, HD, UHD 4K & DCI 4K Video
- Push-Button, Knob & Ethernet Control
- 2.2″ Front Panel LCD Status Display
- SDI Reclocking, 2 RU Form
- Includes Videohub Mac/Windows SoftwareSupport a mix of multiple video formats using the Videohub 40×40 12G Zero-Latency Video Router from Blackmagic Design. This advanced router provides 40 12G-SDI inputs and 40 12G-SDI outputs for routing any combination of SD, HD, UHD 4K, and DCI 4K video. The Videohub 40×40 12G centralizes all your SDI cables in one hub, enabling you to connect any video input to any video output, or even a single video input to multiple video outputs while eliminating clusters of cables and the need for complex diagrams. This versatile unit can be used with multiple HyperDeck recorders for redundant mastering, to route video to multiple streaming processors for all your broadcast platforms, or to add extra inputs to an ATEM switcher.12G-SDI Multi-Rate Connections
- Multi-rate 12G-SDI connections enable you to route up to 40 different video standards at the same time.
- Supports up to DCI 4K60 video resolutions.
- Provides 4:2:2 8 or 10-bit color routing in any standard.
- Works with 4:4:4 12-bit SDI up to DCI 4K30 for feature films.
- Reclocking on every 12G-SDI input regenerates the signal, providing the maximum video quality.
- Reduces or eliminates signal loss and jitter when using longer cables.