- 1920 x 1080 5″ Touchscreen LCD
- HDMI & 3G-SDI Video Inputs
- Records up to 1080p60 Video
- USB Type-C Webcam Video Output
- Stores to 1 x SDXC/SDHC Memory Card
- Loop-Through Video Outputs
- Waveform, Vectorscope & Histogram
- Focus Peaking, False Color & Zebra
- 11 x Display Language Options
- Dual Sony L-Series Type Battery Slots
Add professional monitoring and high-quality recording to your camera with the Video Assist 3G-SDI/HDMI 5″ Recording Monitor from Blackmagic Design. It features a bright 5″ 1920 x 1080 display with 300 cd/m² brightness to help you frame and focus your shots, and it provides 3G-SDI and HDMI inputs for recording the video output from professional and consumer cameras. You can monitor and record video resolutions up to 1080p60 10-bit 4:2:2 and up to 16 channels of embedded 24-bit 48 kHz audio. Firmware update 3.3.1 adds a video output via the USB Type-C port that can be used to convert your connected camera for webcam use. It also enables you to select channels for audio monitoring.
The Video Assist 3G 5″ records to an SDXC/SDHC memory card using a single UHS-I SD card slot. Use the USB Type-C port to record for configuring and upgrading the monitor. Video is recorded using industry-standard Apple ProRes (HQ, 422, LT, or Proxy) and Avid DNxHD codecs.