Crosspoint card for Universal Videohub 72 with ethernet control.
Supports up to 72 x 72 SDI and control, ethernet and serial router control, genlock and alarm indictors. Compatible with Universal Videohub 72 and 288 frames.
The Blackmagic Design Universal Videohub 72 Crosspoint is a hot-pluggable card module designed for use in the Videohub 72 & 288 rack frames. It supports up to 72 x 72 SDI and control, ethernet and serial router control, genlock and alarm indicators.
- Tri-Sync or Blackburst, for external reference (BNC)
- RS-422 port for connecting to third-party control systems
- USB 2.0 for connecting to a host Windows or Mac OS X computer
- Ethernet connection to your local network and Videohub Smart Control
- GPI Alarm connector
- Easy to use handles for removal and insertion of the card module
- 800W main and backup power supply connections
Package Weight: 1.6 lb
Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.9 x 7.45 x 1.75″